Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Wind Beneath My Thong

The second season of HBO's Shameless premiered this past weekend, did anybody watch it? I did not, I was busy throwing up. So I don't know if the scene where Justin Chatwin strips down to the world's tiniest blue thong (today is surprisingly stripper and thong centric, so strange) was in the first episode or not. I doubt it was, since I haven't seen caps or heard word of it yet. But I did find some new pap-snaps of the event! We'd already posted three before, but here's several more, and thankfully my complaint about no from-behind shots was heard and gloriously rectified! Click them and they grow.


The second best thing about these shots, after Everything About Justin Chatwin Being So Close To Naked, is obviously the guy in shot #5:


He is my hero.
,

2 comments:

olins said...

"Rectified" snort, giggle.

Jason Adams said...

Yes! Thanks for noticing that, olins.