Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And Then There Was Three

The issue of W Magazine which that picture of Michael Fassbender sexing up a bed that we posted last night was from came into my office today and you wouldn't even believe how roadrunner quick I shot across the room to snatch it up and see the shot in all it's large-sized glory. It's a thing to behold, you guys. (Sigh. If only.) But now there are two more pictures! So here's the whole set. (Unless there's a fourth picture where he ditches the sheet, which please let there be a fourth picture where he ditches the sheet!)  



(via the ever awesomely on it Simone) These second and third shots are not in the magazine, though. I guess they must be online things. See how I keep using the word thing? It stands for penis, you know. Thing means penis!

There's also a really hot shot of manly Frenchman Jean Dujardin in the magazine, so I need to look around and see if that's made it's way online... wait for it... oh yes there it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen who appeared at the end of that show which just had that actress that you love as a guest star that you haven't seen for some reason?

Name the show.
Name the favorite actress.
Name the actor who you recently featured?

Once Upon a Time
Emma Caulfield
Eion Bailey

Anonymous said...

I like the pic in the middle...
Sheesh! You are a one stop Fassbender shop as of late!

Prospero said...

It was literally only yesterday that I realized how gorgeous Dujardin is. I must be slipping in my old age...