Thursday, December 01, 2011

They're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat

.

You can tell I'm running behind today, because it took me until after Noon to post about this: Variety has the word that Christian Bale is out of Darren Aronofsky's Noah movie, and that Aronofsky's rumored second choice is Michael Fassbender. Let me just say the two words there that matter most close together: Aronofsky, Fassbender. Aronofsky Fassbender! Aronobender! Fassonofsky! Egads!

I was going to photoshop a giant beard on Fassy in that pic up top, but it was distracting me from his arms, so I didn't. Anyway, my goodness! This news! Yes! I want. Michael had slowed down his schedule for a bit but you knew something would have to give and he'd be doing something more than Steve McQueen's next movie next year. This? This isn't a choice. This is a demand. This must happen.

No comments: