Friday, December 09, 2011

Pick A Peck Of Posted Petulance

.
Two days ago I tweeted, "It's nine days until Young Adult comes out! In related news, fuck you nine days." See, I didn't like having to wait, and I was being vulgar-cute, see. About this I have two things to say.

Firstly, those nine days took my curse to heart and erased themselves from existence, because Young Adult is open in New York today. Today! I am very excited about this! Except for it being tempered by the second thing I have to say...

... which is WHY DIDN'T ANYONE STRAIGHTEN ME OUT ON THIS MATTER TWO DAYS AGO? I could've spent the past two days bubbling with on-the-brink anticipation to see this weekend the movie I want to see most of all for the rest of the year! Instead of dourly anticipating one more week of waiting, which is what I've been doing instead. Dour! I have been dour, dammit!

Okay. It's alright. Like some asshole once said this too shall pass. I will see Young Adult this weekend NO THANKS TO YOU and it will all be good. Hooray Young Adult!

Cue y'all outside of NYC yelling at me because you have to wait until next week, and go!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Shitsville we'll have to wait for God knows how long for this. Fuck you, eternity.
Sorry for not correcting you about the release date. In my defense, I had no idea it opened this week.