Thursday, November 03, 2011

Who Wore It Best?

Super Serious Scientist Drag?


Tara Reid in Alone in the Dark,
or Denise Richards in The World Is Not Enough?
.
.
I mean, personally I'm torn. Tara's at least trying to look like a scientist - she's got the super serious glasses and clip-board and lab-coat and hair all knotted up and everything. Très geek! But Denise's super serious power lay in how she's not trying so hard and yet her natural intellect is just shining through. It's so bright! It's so bright I can't hardly stand it!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise Richards' character was named "Christmas" just to give James Bond the chance to make that "I thought Christmas only came once a year" joke at the end of the movie. They could have called her Dr. Tits, like this person: http://www.ece.umd.edu/~andre/

Dale said...

Denise Richards. I sort of like just how in-your-face "Yeah, baby, I'm a sexy scientist," it is. "You see my official science-y badge? It's clipped to the top of my short-shorts."