Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quote of the Day

.

The Advocate: When it comes to filming nude scenes, some actors modestly rush into their bathrobes and other actors let it all hang out at craft services. Which actor are you?

Dylan McDermott: I’m probably somewhere in the middle. When I’m in the role, in the moment, I’m comfortable. After they yell “cut,” I don’t need to put my balls in someone’s face.

He might not NEED to, but he might WANT to. Likewise they might not NEED to have his balls put in their face, but they might WANT it. There's a lot of wiggle room left here, and I appreciate that. Check out the whole interview here - apparently he had no idea that Steel Magnolias is a homosexual touchstone. I guess he's never side-eyed Connie Britton and whispered to the boom operator that it's like two pigs wrastlin' under a blanket, then.
.

1 comment:

Sean said...

This is so weird. Yesterday I was at the gym and Mr. Man was on Ellen. Then I got home after a few drinkie poos and Steel Magnolias was on. WTF? I had totally forgotten that he played Mr. Julia Roberts in that. Too crazy. Havin a Dylan moment - woof!