Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Week I Had A Premonition...

.

... that Christopher Meloni would be joining the cast of True Blood! I'm a total clairvoyant! Well, if you interpret a sex dream about him as a premonition about that, that is. Which I choose to do. Pro-choice!


Is anybody familiar with the books and know who this big powerful vampire character that we haven't seen yet could be? Basically all I just want to know how gay he'll be getting. The show's been dreadfully straight lately, and we all know Meloni's more than game.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Could be Felipe de Castro (vampire king of Nevada) or his more prominently featured right hand vampire Victor Madden. But it could also be a character conceived by Alan Ball that isn't in the books, and sometimes he takes storylines from book characters and uses them for others. Meloni would make a great werewolf, though, no? I can see him being close with Alcide. Yes, I can see it now...

Jason Adams said...

It was totally Joe "Big Man" Manganiello that I immediately pictured with Meloni too! They make the best fit, visually, methinks. Not that any of the other choices are bad by any means. I could see him and Kwanten pretty easily too...

billybil said...

Did you know that Christopher Meloni is holding out to play this incredibly sexy, aggressive gay man opposite me as his lover in an Oscar winning movie that will feature full frontal nudity for him (like Fassy in SHAME) not for me (Heaven forbid!). He gets a little rough with me in one scene but it's just part of his character. In real life he's very gentle with me. (Are lies like this against the law?)

Melissa said...

P.S. I feel it is my duty to inform JA that Charlie Hunnam was naked in the shower on Sons of Anarchy last night.

Jason Adams said...

They aren't if you go and kidnap him and make it really happen, billybil.

Jason Adams said...

Ooh thank you for the heads-up, Melissa! MUST FIND.

billybil said...

Thanks JA. It's advice like that which makes your site such a reliable source of good public information. I am making plans as I type...