Saturday, November 12, 2011

How Does He Keep His Teeth So White?

.

Hey! You! I know you know I know you know that I normally don't write over the expanse of Saturday slash Sunday, and I'm not, not really, this is all a dream, but a dream where in I whisper in your ear that I never directed you to my weekly piece at Celebrity Beehive on this weekend's new releases, and you oughta go read it. The long build-up to Tarsem's beefcake-a-thon Immortals is consummated hard. There's also Lars Von Trier's breathtaking Melancholia, which I reviewed here, which is so completely worth two hours of your life. Plus tallest drink of moneyed water Armie Hammer is getting gay and there's a new Herzog movie to boot! It's like you can almost pretend there's not the worst looking Adam Sandler movie ever made also coming out. Almost. Anyway I know several of your horny bastards (self included!) will definitely be hitting up The Movie Where Henry Cavill's Constantly Dirty And Shirtless, so feel free to share your thoughts here in the comments. I'll surely have somethin' to say myself, at some point. Surely. That is what I do.

1 comment:

olins said...

I liked it for all the "wrong" reasons. Mr. Cavill is a sight to behold. But if it was do, dump or marry my money would be on Stephen Dorff and Joseph Morgan.