Friday, November 04, 2011

He's a Maniac... Maniac...

.

From what I know about William Lustig's infamous 1980 slasher Maniac, it's the sort of movie you don't forget if you've seen it. And yet I feel as if I've seen it, but can't remember for sure...? Am I the exception? Or am I just a brain-addled mess of a human being? You decide! Okay not really, keep that shit to yourself. I don't wanna hear it.

What I do wanna hear - ooh, smooth transition - is how adorable bug-eyed midget Elijah Wood is set to star in a remake of the movie, written by Alexandre Aja. That sounds possibly interesting. I love it when Elijah taps into his bug-eyed midget creepiness, like with Eternal Sunshine or Sin City or most especially in his diabolical Happy Feet performance.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awful choice to play Frank Zito. Joe Spinell will always be Frank. That is his character. This movie should not be remade. It it will stay with you once you have seen it and I saw it when I was 12.