Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Everything You Ever Need To Know About Life...

... you can learn from:



Muriel: I can't stay married to you, David. I have to stop lying now. I've told so many lies... I don't love you.
David: I don't love you either, but I think I could like having you around.

I find this hard to believe, impossible really, but a quick search through our archive tells me that I've never done a Life Lesson from this movie before! Isn't that insane? I've posted practically every line in other contexts, but never for this kind of post. So picking one for Toni Colette's 39th birthday (hello banner) was left wide open and this spoke to me today, because if there's anything Muriel's Wedding has taught me it's I could grow to like having Toni Collette around. I gave her some love over at The Film Experience earlier too.

And her next role is a reunion with director PJ Hogan! How incredible is that? I went looking and found this picture of her in August on the set of Mental, as it's called:


Looking kooky! Just the way we want it.
No word on when we'll see this movie;
hopefully before the end of 2012. Pah-ty, pah-ty, pah-ty!
.

1 comment:

John said...

I have ABBA's GH on CD, I have this movie on my NetFlix account but I've never seen it. She was really good in The Sixth Sense but I've never seen United States of Tara...