Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do Dump or Marry - The Men of November 23rd

.

We already wished a happy 70th birthday to Italian legend Franco Nero this morning, but glancing through all the hot pieces that have birthdays today we were, frankly, overwhelmed. How could we let the day slip by without giving love to these other fellas? We couldn't! And so we won't. We'll do a Do Dump or Marry for them! They are...


... Oded Fehr, turning 41...


... Vincent Cassel, turning 45 ...


... and Maxwell Caulfield, turning 52.

Tell us in the comments who you'd do dump and marry!
.

7 comments:

DuchessKitty said...

Do: Vincent Cassel (as long as he spoke French the whole time)

Dump: Oded Fehr (sorry, buddy)

Marry: Maxwell Caulfield, only so that I could live out my fantasy from when I was 12 years old. He hasn't actually aged that well, but gawd, he was so damn dreamy in Grease 2. I would take 1982 Maxwell Caulfield over practically anyone.

Jon said...

Do: Oded Fehr. So hot.

Dump: Vincent Cassel, only because he looks like he could use a bath.

Marry: Maxwell Caulfield. Like Duchess, I had a major crush on him from "Grease 2." Also, due to his 30+ year marriage to Juliet Mills, it shows he's a committed a loyal guy. Also, he is aging better than a 1948 Merlot. Hot.

Tara said...

Do: Oded. Loved him ever since The Mummy.

Dump: Maxwell. He always annoyed me in Grease 2.

Marry: Vincent. Just saying that I'm married to him is awesome enough.

Heather said...

Do: Vincent Cassel - he seems good for one down and dirty session

Dump: Max Caulfield - as much as I loved Grease 2 (I still know all the words to all the songs) he just seems like he'd get on my nerves

Marry: Oded Fehr - I could look at (and touch and stroke) that man all day long.

Prospero said...

Do Max
Dump Vincent
Marry Oded

Anonymous said...

Do: Vincent
Dump: Maxwell
Marry: Oded

Glenn Dunks said...

All I saw was Vincent Cassell.