Monday, November 28, 2011

Annie Hall 2: The Grammy Hallening

.

Did anybody watch PBS's new three and a half hour documentary on Woody Allen? I caught it over the weekend and it was terrific - what amazed me was I could've watched about three more hours, ya know? Give me a full hour on every movie he's ever made! I would so watch it. 

Why haven't he and Diane Keaton reunited yet? They presented themselves as still being excellent friends on the doc. He's been saying for a few years he'd like to work with her again, and it's not like the two of them haven't been working, separately, all this time. Come on, Woody! Fuck France! You've got Annie Hall waiting for you, man. Write that woman a part worthy of her, she needs it.
.

2 comments:

-carywd said...

- i'm with you, an hour doc on every film, except maybe curse of the jade scorpion

Jason Adams said...

Indeed, I haven't even bothered to see Scorpion yet. I am afraid of it, with the rep it has.