Thursday, October 13, 2011

You've Got My Attention, Albert Nobbs

.

It only takes about fifteen seconds into the trailer to Albert Nobbs, the "Glenn Close plays a stodgy-lookin' old dude" movie, for Aaron Johnson to doff his top, which was as unexpected a greeting as it was welcome. (You can think up your own "Aaron Johnson's Nobb" joke here, it's early and I don't have it in me. Ha, I don't have Aaron Johnson's Nobb in me! I did it without even trying! I'm awesome.) Anyway I am pleased to make your acquaintance, movie! We will be seeing some of each other in the near future. Watch the trailer over at Yahoo. It also stars the always worth watching Mia Wasikowska, who's gotten to rub her stiff britches up on both Aaron and Fassy in one year! Everybody takes notes - this is how you manage your career. Albert Nobbs is out on January 27th.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

I might've actually gasped.

hellodemi said...

I wonder if his mother...I mean, girlfriend approves of all this skin. From what I gather women in their 50s can be quite conservative.