Friday, October 14, 2011

What Is Henry Cavill Trying To Do To Us?

.

Alright yesterday they released those new crazy-hot pictures of Henry in Immortals, and that shit would've been enough to keep me going for a little while, I dunno, a couple days at least. But no, says Henry Cavill! You need more, he says! Okay! I will take more! So now here are some pictures of him on the Superman set, wearing four of my favorite things for men to wear. 1. No shirt. 2. A beard. 3. Water. 4. Ripped up pants. You know Henry, you keep going at this rate I might start to think you wanna marry me.

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Don't forget the chest hair. That's my 5th thing. Man, this guy is gorgeous.

Jasper said...

Oh wow. And to think: I was so worried they were going to wax the hell out of him for this movie.

This truly might be the best news I'll get all day.

Jason Adams said...

Gabriel I should've just said overall furriness, because yeah, the chest hair up through the beard, good grief! GOOD GRIEF. Manly man!

blackcoffee said...

Don't mind me. I'll just be dying of lust over here.