Thursday, October 06, 2011

Good Morning, World

Here's thirty or so seconds of footage of Michael Fassbender and David Cronenberg walking the red carpet at last night's NYFF gala screening of A Dangerous Method:
.

.
If you've ever even flipped by E! then you've seen the sort of footage contained above, so what's especially exciting about this specific footage is just that I shot it personally. Granted that's "exciting" to a very very small demographic. Mainly, me. But that's enough! Here are a couple pictures I took, too:


As I mentioned on Twitter after the Q&A Fassy actually sort of used something I said to him when I met and spoke to him yesterday morning when talking about the film in front of the New York Film Festival audience last night! So, you know, if ever there was a time for me to die happy, bring it on Grim Reaper.

And that's all I'll bug you about that until this movie comes out in November. Well, probably. At least until I see Shame tomorrow night!
.

No comments: