Thursday, October 27, 2011

Alex and Andy

.

Okay indulge me a moment but I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole just now. I kept forgetting to post that I had a good celebrity sighting on Monday - I saw Alex Pettyfer in the afternoon when I went to my doctor. I was on a lot of painkillers for my back so you'll forgive me having forgotten. He stood right in front of me for a full thirty seconds as we waited for a light to change. He was shorter than I expected and I think he looks better in pictures than he really did in person but his accent is indeed to die for.

He was with an also-attractive gentleman, and they were talking about a recent screening of Roland Emmerich's Anonymous that they went to. I wasn't planning on really mentioning this other dude when I got around to talking about this but when I went looking for a recent picture of Pettyfer to attach to this post I found the above shot, which is actually of both of them at that Anonymous screening. JJ, where the picture's from, says the other guy is "producer Andrew Levitas," so I looked him up and first off, damn.


So far he's really been more of an actor than a producer though (although his Wikipedia page says he is "an American painter, sculptor, filmmaker, writer, producer, photographer and actor... [with] a hugely successful acting career spanning across both television and film platforms"... Mmmhmm. Somebody had fun writing that.) He's been in a couple gay-friendly horror things - he was in Psycho Beach Party and Hellbent.


And if you consider Party of Five gay horror (and why wouldn't you?) then that makes three. Anyway my point is these two appear to be friends, so feel free to imagine them making out, the end.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met Pettyfer about a little less than a year ago and I thought he was actually taller in person than he is in photos. I'm 5'10" and I'd say he was at least 2 inches taller than I.

Jason Adams said...

I'm 6'3" so they're almost always shorter than me, I don't know why it ever surprises me. I have lofty expectations! (hardy har)

Anonymous said...

forever lookin' down on people, eh?