Friday, September 02, 2011

Let's All Get Wet With Alain And Jean-Paul

.
Photobucket
.
Oh, this makes me happy. Sometimes you think you've seen it all, and then you find out something like Borsalino exists, a movie from 1970 where Alain Delon and Jean-Paul Belmondo take a little time to romp around in little swimsuits together. I mean I'm not happy it took me so long into my life to know this, but now I know and I can rearrange my understanding of the world around it. All is good!
.
Photobucket
.
This was important enough for me to take time out of my long weekend to post it, but not as much time and effort as this movie deserves - I'll be posting more from it at some point, no doubt. They stand next to each other a lot, which really is enough. Just stand there sharing the frame, you two. I have enough imagination to get me over the hump.

4 comments:

Sean said...

Makes me want to watch the Swimming Pool. Woof!

MissJade said...

If only I had a time machine...

Anonymous said...

OH dear GOD. JA- you know how to feed my Alain Delon lust!! - MA

Anonymous said...

On Steve McQueen's "Shame", at TFE: "The explicit nature of the film and the many nude scenes (including full frontal nudity from both stars) may hurt the film's reception with some audiences and possibly Oscar voters, but McQueen and especially Fassbender won't end the year without popping up at various critics awards." I mean, holy shit, right?