Friday, August 05, 2011

Jimmy Crack Chimp And I Don't Care

.

Doesn't that look so much better than anything you've seen advertising-wise for the new Planet of the Apes movie? I swear, why won't studios let me run them, I'd make them so much money.

Anyway whoops forgot to mention earlier this week that I'm off today through Tuesday! I know you guys need a lot of preparation to deal with my absence - medication, over-sized sunglasses, and what some might call excessive foot bathing is involved - so I apologize for springing this on you so suddenly. Send me the medical bills, I promise to make myself a nest out of them totally care.

Alright smartassery aside I do have something for you - my weekly write-up of the weekend's new movie releases is up at Celebrity Beehive. There's nothing out this weekend that I much want to see (although I could probably be dragged to Rise of the Planet of the Apes for the air-conditioning) - we're just holding our breath for next Friday when Final Destination 5 comes out. HELL YES. Y'all have a nice weekend! I'll be back Wednesday.
.

No comments: