Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Strange Roman Knickers & Slave Boys

.

Today is a day for fulfilling promises nobody remember I made! A few weeks ago I mentioned Channing Tatum's "period-specific bedclothes" in the Roman-soldier-on-slave-boy movie The Eagle. Well now that I've actually got a copy of the movie on DVD so I figured I'd cap said sight. So that is what I am doing. Right now.


Unfortunately as you can see this scene's shot way too dark so I still can't really tell what's going on down there even having lightened up the picture a bunch. Is that some kind of old-timey jockstrap situation? Who knows. What a tease! He'll gladly wiggle his eager buns in front of a crowd of dollar-snapping bachelorette parties but he won't tell his director to turn the lights up a couple notches? Shame on you, Channing.

Oh well. Let's look at Jamie Bell!
.

No comments: