Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spider-Bum, Spider-Bum...

.

Okay are they kidding me with that picture? Is there a camera crew filming me secretly right now for some modern-day Candid Camera type situation? Well I'm sorry to tell you crafty jokers but there's no way you can use this footage cuz it's getting all X-rated up in this business right quick.

Earlier we saw the cover of the new Entertainment Weekly with most of Andy's front-side, and now EW's released a gallery with several more pictures, including the above spider-bum shot, and the below shirtless shot.


I find it so odd that I have to defend the hotness of Andrew Garfield so much to people. Are people just blind? Is that it? Is this that Julianne Moore movie? Cuz if it is I am not having any sex with Mark Ruffalo so this is disappointing.
.

9 comments:

Pax Romano said...

:::fans self, reaches for cool drink, spills it on lap:::

Marshall1 said...

Andrew Garfield
1) TALENTED
2) Tall
3) Lanky
4) British
5) Did I mention those eyes?
6) TALENTED

Anonymous said...

By the way...I always thought if they ever made a movie of Anthony Perkins life Garfield would be the perfect choice.

tanpoffel said...

Will this be the film where everyone finally comes 'round to how hot (and, um, talented) he is? I sure *hope* not. He's MINE!

Anonymous said...

Been watching every movie he's been in these past 8 months. It's gone full on creepy how obsessed I am with him.

Nikhat said...

HE'S MINE!! He's too gorgeous. I hope he stays the lanky and ripped the way he is in this. Don't really care all that much for the new buff-pics. But still, so HOT! And talented ofcourse, but again HOTTTT. And he can look cute at the same time. Not many can achieve that- looks+more looks+talent+that adorable-cum-sexy voice

Anonymous said...

*rents every movie he's been in*

Anonymous said...

ii just loove hiim! I thiink Emma abd Andrew are the perfect couple! I loove them ^^

John T said...

This is my favorite post on the Internet.