Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Come & Play With Me, Danny

.

As I opened up this here just released first trailer for Dream House, the horror thriller from director Jim Sheridan starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, I fully expected to be crafting a post around the distinct lack of shirtless Daniel Craig therein. On the surface this just did not seem like the go-to project for Danny to be seen stripping down  - one look at the lack of perfect Patrick Wilson nakedness in Insidious earlier this year and you'll understand my mindset. I doubted his commitment... and that was my downfall. Because according to this trailer he's seen half-naked in at least three scenes, and is outfitted sufficiently snugly otherwise.


So my apologies, Daniel Craig. I will never doubt you again. Dream House is out on September 30th.
.

4 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

although, you know, he really should never act from a bathtub again because it will just never ever ever ever ever ever ever be as good as the scene in LOVE IS THE DEVIL.

but then again few thigns will ever be that good.

Jason Adams said...

Ha I thought of that too! And let us link to it since it has been spoken of.

RJ said...

Good on you, Rachel. Good on you.

Jason Adams said...

Exactly, RJ. I think if I ever see her I will have to shake her hand.

(Also I will have to have sought out some kind of a witch before this and have had her put a spell on this handshake so Rachel and I swap bodies once we touch so I can fuck the living daylights out of her husband. But I'm still working out the logistics of this second part.)