Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quote of the Day

.
.
Interviewer: I like to pride myself on having moderate mind-reading skills and I think I can work out the question that you get asked that annoys you the most about this movie. So I’ve got to read that, it’s my last question. Question: generally when people come in here and they ask you “Are you in X-Men?” The question that…
McAvoy: How many times did you have sex with Michael Fassbender?
Interviewer: That was the question. And what is the answer?
McAvoy: Four.
Interviewer: Four times. And how tender a lover is he?
McAvoy: [sucks in his breath, considers] …Define tender?
Interviewer: I guess.. a bit of spooning afterward…?
McAvoy: [shakes head]
Interviewer: …some snuggles…?
McAvoy: [continues shaking his head]
Interviewer: …maybe a little [kissy sounds] on the neck?
McAvoy: [shakes head] No, I have to take care of myself afterward.
(via)
.

6 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Team McAvoy. Now and forever.

Jason Adams said...

Why must there be teams? I want them all!

Joe Reid said...

Oh, you've made your choice. Like Dan Akyroyd in "Ghostbusters," you made it without even saying it.

Jason Adams said...

This is all Stephenie Meyer's fault. If Bella would've just grabbed both Edward and Jacob's dicks at once and been done with it we wouldn't be having this conversation!

RJ said...

Seconded Team McAvoy. But seconded harder b/c I win. I saw Bollywood Queen for him.

Legend Rivera said...

Too awesome.