Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Nice Panties, Hal Jordan

The latest trailer for Green Lantern has dropped, you can watch it at Yahoo. I've narrowed my capping down to one moment therein... 

I suppose this shot's meant as a gift to those of us that were annoyed they'd be making Ryan Reynolds' super-suit a CG creation and denying us the wonder of his entirely capable frame in actual spandex, right? I'll take it. Gratuity aside, I have to say that I'm really digging the total all-out weirdness of the world they're showing us. They went for that shit. Hopefully they made it work.

Okay and I might as well admit this - I'm totally crushing on  Mark Strong as Sinestro right now. Don't look at me like that.


3 comments:

Joe Reid said...

WOW. Thanks for the heads-up on Mark Strong, not that I expect it'll help me from making this the 11th movie in a row where I wonder "Who's that guy?" only to later look it up and realize it's Mark Strong.

Jason Adams said...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw his name in the credits. I had no idea it was him before that. Dude's impossible to pin down.

party rentals said...

Yeah, I would not have gotten that either. Sucks to be so unrecognizable.