Thursday, May 05, 2011

I Quit Smoking Three Years Ago Today

.


It's been three whole years since my last smoke, and it seems a lifetime. I can't even really remember being a smoker anymore. It seems bonkers. The amount of money I used to spend! God! Not that I've managed to save money now that I don't smoke. Heroin's expensive, after all. Anyway this being my anniversary it's time for the third in my series (Here's Year 1, and here's Year 2) of celebrating my nicotine extinction event by posting a bunch of picture of really attractive fellows glorifying the nasty habit through the virtue of looking so gosh darn attractive while doing it. Mixed messages ahoy!

Photobucket
.

5 comments:

Gary said...

Happy Anniversary!

RJ said...

I quit cold turkey about 3 months ago! Also, my Andy is not inhaling in that last one. I can tell that much.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm coming on 10 years of being nicotine-free this November. Remember to buy yourself a congratulatory present today!

Simon said...

Look at Ashton Kutcher. Look at how douchey he looks. Fuck things associated with that guy. Fuck. Them.

Anonymous said...

my fantasy is to suck on tom hardy's nipples with the writer of this blog.