Saturday, May 07, 2011

Eric Bana's Wet Longjohns: Bad Quality Edition

Well, I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is I've finally got some images from Joe the movie Hanna's instant MNPP forever-classic scene of gratuity - when we see Eric Bana stripping down to his long underwear, going swimming in his long underwear, and then getting out of the water in his long underwear. The bad news is that they're of terrible, terrible, abysmal quality. But unless we move into a movie theater where the film is playing, which I considered mind you, these will have to tide us over until the film hits DVD or a better copy of it surfaces online.



For those of you who haven't seen the film, do know that this is all much better lit and focused in the pristine film version... it's a gift, a beautiful precious wonderful gift. If I ever meet director Joe Wright I will hug him until he needs to call security because of it. These dark shots do not do it justice at all. But for now, we'll take what we can. It gives you an idea of it, at least. It stirs my memories, and other bits.

Even though it's nothing compared to the truth of the shot, I lightened up a key frame from above to give you a hint of the idea...


Oh why can't this movie be on DVD already? 
I think I'll buy a BluRay player just for it, I swear it!
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only good part of the movie. can't wait for the HD shots. love this blog.

Ms Scrappy said...

I don't usually check your blog on Saturdays because you usually don't post but, God I am so glad I did. Thank you.

Adam said...

I distinctly remember gasping when Eric Bana climbed out of the water. Then I remember the whole theater turning around. That happens a lot though.

Anonymous said...

Ooh JA, you made my day!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Bless you and your cotton socks!

rental mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

I downloaded a cam version only to re-watch this scene. Unfortunately it was all dark!

CAN'T WAIT FOR BLU RAY.

Edegra said...

Nice post.Keep it up..................

Anonymous said...

OMG, thank you! Pretty impressive. And when you take cold water "shrinkage" into account, VERY IMPRESSIVE. Definitely adding this to my "Eric Bana Slide Show" as the finale. I'll sleep well tonight.