Monday, May 09, 2011

A Bridge Over Troubled Teenagers

I usually try not to watch the trailers for Final Destination movies because they always give up the good stuff, or at least hint at the good stuff enough that you're ready for a lot of it when the film actually comes around... but I couldn't help myself this morning. The trailer for Final Destination 5 is out (via) and I watched it and once again, as always, I'm so so so so so so there.
.

.
I say this every time a new one's out, but I never ever never want this franchise to end. I want a new one every couple of years for the rest of my life. I want my funeral to take place inside a screening of Final Destination 27. (Yes I plan on living for approximately 44 more years. That seems like enough.) FD5 is out on August 12th.
.

2 comments:

RJ said...

FUCK NO. I CANNOT HANDLE STUFF HAPPENING TO EYES.

Jason Adams said...

Ha I know! It's awful. I can't wait!