Monday, April 25, 2011

Your Highness in 150 Words or Less

.
Probably could've lost about twenty minutes, but the film's not anything approaching the dung-pile some've claimed. I had fun! Sue me. And I was sober, even. It's loose and stupid in that precise stoner-flick way. It was very nearly exactly what I expected and wanted from having enjoyed the trailer. I want to buy a van just so I can airbrush this movie on the side. Puppet molestation, shirtless James Franco, Minotaur erections, oh my. The finger-dragons were really nifty, and I still wholly enjoy Danny McBride's shtick. But the whole show's stolen by a hilariously underplaying Justin Theroux, who flitted through just long enough to make me sad he never seems to want to act anymore. Why, Justin? Why? You are always the highlight of the things you occasionally grace with your presence.
.

1 comment:

homeslaughter said...

It was a shock to enjoy Theroux's performance without his good looks contributing to my opinion. He was amazing. Too bad this didn't do well. He should have gotten his own spin off.