Friday, March 04, 2011

Fassy Britches

I was killing some time before a movie last night (more on that to come very soon) wandering the streets of the Upper East Side when I came upon the AMC Loews Lincoln Square movie theater at Broadway and 68th. And what should greet my eyes? Why a window display for Cary Fukunaga's Jane Eyre of all things, including two costumes from the film! Yes, that's right, we got Fassy britches!


(click to embiggen) I'd say y'all should go and see these if you find yourselves in the city, but seconds after this picture was taken some random insane vandal who was not me by any means grabbed a large garbage can from the sidewalk and smashed through the glass, howling wildly, words that made no sense, and climbed in and stole the Fassy pants and is now wearing them under his own pants and will never ever take them off. Never ever. Weirdo!
.

1 comment:

Legend Rivera said...

The Loews near Lincoln Square is on the Upper West Side... Just sayin'.

I like that theater.