Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Quote of the Day II

.
This is seventeen-foot tall blond god Armie Hammer talking about playing Leo Dicaprio's boyfriend in Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar Hoover bio-pic (via):

"It's not a kissing scene — it's a ton of kissing scenes... I'm so excited to work with Clint, and from what I hear, he's not the type of director who has a ton of rehearsals and takes. I think we're just sort of thrown in there and have to make it happen... I actually just met [Leo] for the first time Saturday at the DGA Awards. Sure, we talked business... He's a talented actor. I'm not nervous or afraid of it being awkward. The script is great. The scenes are in there for a reason. I'm really excited... Yeah, you hear that, Leo? Pucker up!"
.

3 comments:

Dame James said...

Never have I been this excited to see Leo get kissed. Sometimes it takes a dude named Armie Hammer to get me excited for such things.

billybil said...

Oh my goodness - so Clint isn't running away from it all! Good for him! And, from the sounds of it, good for Armie and Leo and GREAT for us!!

Marshall1 said...

Mmmm...Look at those HUGE feet....
lol
He seems like a cool religious dude, and don't forget dreamy...