Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My Fair Fourgy

I think you can all safely assume that yes, we did indeed dodge a bullet this morning. I have enough other stuff to do so I'm not gonna be able to photo-shop my own face onto Anne Hathaway's face on the cover of the new Vanity Fair where she's surrounded by Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal, and James Franco in tuxes.


Nobody needed to see me in that slinky silver gown. (Red is obviously my color.) Anyway you can see the whole three-page long cover over at this link - it includes Andy Garfield, Mila Kunis dressed like an off-duty circus performer selling cigarettes and gum at a strip-club, Joe Gordon Levitt, and Garrett Hedlund.

I love that "Mark Wahlberg's Secret Sauce" is on Jake's pantleg. Subliminal sexiness! Here's a slightly clearer look at my fave folks:
..

No comments: