Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Happy 80, James Dean

.

The Jimmy Dean that never had anything to do with sausage (minds out of the gutter!) would've turned eighty years old today, if he hadn't been killed in that unfortunate car wreck back in 1955. Or you know some other deathly happenstance between then and now. In his honor I ask you...

.

.
Ya know, I'm sure this has been commented upon by plenty of people before me, but seeing them beside each other right now I just gotta say, those names! Good grief that's a ridiculously matching line-up of character names. If he'd been alive longer no doubt he'd have followed these up with Jock Hunk and Fit Steak.
.

3 comments:

Dame James said...

I don't recall James Dean in that movie where Rosie O'Donnell wore S&M gear. Freudian slip much? :-p

Jason Adams said...

Ha! Whoops. I guess so. I've always got Rosie strapped into bondage gear clouding my thoughts, it's true! Oh well. If I fix it it'll erase all the votes so far so I'm just going to leave it as is.

Anonymous said...

Beau portrait de profil de James Dean, les autres photos révèlent à quel point il était photogénique.
-Beau Mec à Deauville