Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Big City Fassy

.

I guess that the shooting is happening for Shame, Michael Fassbender's reunion with his Hunger director Steve McQueen, here in NYC - that shot's of him strutting in the city on Sunday (via). I wish there was a landmark in view so I knew where this was happening - tis the season for stalking, dammit!

ETA I got so distracted looking at him I forgot the point I was going to make - Fish Tank is out on DVD today people! (It's also available to Watch Instantly at Netflix.) It took over a full year, but you can now appreciate this, not to mention the entire terrific film that surrounds that, in the comfort of your own home.
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Fassbinder hangs up and to the left...

Jason Adams said...

I noticed that too anon. :)

RJ said...

This one I am excited for. Fassy and Carey Mulligan.

Anonymous said...

I see me some little Fassbender. And I like it.

John said...

Is it sad that the best part of my day is now almost seeing Fassbender's penis?

Simone said...

When I posted these pictures at FF the other day, I noticed lil' Fassbender too. ;)