Thursday, January 06, 2011

Sit On Viggo's Lap...

.

... and whisper want you want in his ear, Vincent Cassel.

If David Cronenberg knows what's good for him, he'll further investigate the relationship between Viggo's Nikolaj and Vincent's Kirill in the proposed sequel to Eastern Promises that he's supposed to be doing, eventually. And by further investigate... well I think you know where I'm taking this. I said as much the first time we heard about this sequel. But it don't hurt to repeat it, and repeat it, until Cronenberg knows how serious we're being here.

.

2 comments:

suspense horror said...

I couldn't make it through the whole movie, maybe I should give it another try just to see this scene!

Derreck said...

ah, i loved this film.

I'm excited for the sequel, even if i have no idea where they are going to go with it.

I loved how happy Kirill was to see Nikolaj around the end of the movie. There's some room to 'explore', but remember, Kirill wasn't a big fan of gays.

;)