Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Happy 36, Bradley Cooper

.

I still haven't gotten around to seeing (aka suffering through) The A-Team yet, but I can tell you that when my awards for 2010 roll around - whenever the hell that'll be, I'm not in any rush right now - that the fine shape Bradley Cooper hulked himself up into for this movie will be mentioned when I start stating the greatest gratuities of the year, of that you can be certain. And I will link to this post here where I over-capped every single instance of his undress and everything will be circle-like. Hooray! Anyway goddamn Bradley Cooper, keep this up please. Make it your birthday present to yourself. I know you like looking at yourself in the mirror, dude.

.

7 comments:

shawnp said...

is that Bear Grylls in the header image?!

Jason Adams said...

Ha no has he stuck himself naked into a snowdrift before? I don't know why I'd be surprised. It's an image from The Last Winter - it's a naked (and dead, spoiler!) Zach Gilford. I know it's a super-creepy picture but I find it really beautiful and haunting too.

Plus it makes me remember Zach Gilford's beautiful bum and I like thinking upon that.

Simon said...

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like a date rapist?

And what's the banner today, please?

Jason Adams said...

He's def. got some crazy-eyes but I've never shied away from a creep so they don't bother me.

And I answered that banner question in the comment immediately preceding yours, Simon! It's from The Last Winter.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Thank god they let him keep his hairy body. I watched a few films with Penn Badgley recently where someone stupid producer must have told him to shave baby shave. What's wrong with these people? I can't wait until I become a horror film director and only cast buff hairy men who are naked all the time. You're all welcome in advance.

Anonymous said...

I've loved him since he pulled off his shirt in the pilot of Alias, where he had the 2nd banana part. I'm glad his star has risen so far since them.

Rob K. said...

Bradley is super smarmy but that just makes him sexier for some reason.