Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Am Link

.
--- Head Body Head Body - Why yes I will take any given opportunity to post a picture of Mark Wahlberg decked out in boxer gear, like this cover of Sports Illustrated with him and Christan Bale. Thank you. (via)

--- Speaking of The Fighter, love Joe's review.

--- Fuzzy Wuzzie - Mila Kunis, who voices Meg on Family Guy, is probably getting a role in Seth MacFarlane's movie-debut, the foul-mouthed teddy-bear romp called Ted that's already got Mark Wahlberg attached. Adam Scott might be joining the cast too!

--- The Fairest of Them Two - While it's easy to believe Julia Roberts could make for a great bitch, I enjoy the thought of Charlize Theron as the evil queen in a Snow White movie more myself. But we might get both those chances, maybe!

--- Two Cute - I'd completely forgotten that Anna Faris and Topher Grace were in a movie together. It's called Take Me Home Tonight and it looks to be a big retro-80's fest, judging by the just-released (horribly boring) poster. It's out at the start of March. Anna's always - seriously, always - funny, and Topher adorable, so at some point in my life I will sit through this. I can't guarantee in the theater though.

--- Go to Hell!!! - Looks like they're "re-booting" Firestarter, apparently for a franchise. If they don't get Drew Barrymore in a cameo where her hair bursts into flame they will have failed.

--- Good Ham - There are some great choices in Vulture list of 25 performances from 2010 that won't be winning any Oscars, and then there's that girl. Ugh.

--- Over Cher - Nathaniel takes a look at the snubs in today's Golden Globe nominations. My caring about awards really seems to lessen exponentially year from year so I didn't really have much of a reaction to these. Besides scoffing at that double-Depp'ing nonsense, of course.
.

2 comments:

RJ said...

What did you do?: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/14/scarlett-johansson-ryan-r_n_796659.html

Lucky said...

I remember when that Anna Faris-Topher Grace movie was called "Kids in America" and was in development forever and seemed like a really small indie that was going to be kinda roadtrippy and bittersweet and no one would see but now I look at the poster and everything I thought about the movie has changed.