Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy 30, Jake

.

I really ought to have prepared something for Jake's 30th birthday - dirty thirty! - but I haven't. Now he'll just never marry me. And we were so close. Damn. (pics via)

Seriously though, here's to a new year of Gyllenhaal y'all. Even if we have our ups and downs just like any entirely one-sided relationship that exists solely in the mind of a slightly deranged person with too much time on their hands and too much access to a public forum with which to express said derangement, what we have is special. Special!

This is the 448th time that I've posted on Jake. I just started scanning through them to maybe offer a greatest hits set of links and I swear I just went into a complete glazed-over stupor. So that's not gonna happen. Click here and go for it yourself though and see if you do any better. It's a happy puppy-eyed numb.

.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

HAPPY 30th, Jakey!

Derreck said...

If Jake likes to Google himself, then maybe one day, he'll come across this site and be pleased.

and then he'll try to contact you.

and then you'll meet in person. maybe a cafe?

and then you'll have a lovely conversation.

sparks ignite and fly in the air.

Jake steals a kiss and leaves.

You never see him again, but you leave an impression on him and he smiles whenever he thinks of that day with that plaid pants blogger....