Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now I Dance My Happy Dance

.
Oh this news is a delight! Via THR:

"Robert Downey Jr. has officially left the orbit of Gravity, the Alfonso Cuaron outer space survival thriller set up at Warner Bros.

... Sandra Bullock is still in negotiations to star in the pic, and Warners will likely recast the character which only appeared in the first act."

Not only did that giant ham get bent, but my first choice Sandy is still probably going to star in it! Good gravy, that is great. I do not celebrate the tough time Cuarón seems to be having getting the movie put together but I do celebrate Ham's exit. Goodbye, Ham! Now let's get somebody good in there, and I won't have to dread a Cuarón movie, which has been an abhorrent way to be feeling.
.

3 comments:

billybil said...

YES - I totally agree with you here! For some reason I am just eager to see Ms. Bullock do the role as described so far - and having Downey Jr. in it made it seem like DUE DATE in outer space. This is great news. Let's give "Sandy" a sexy, hunky, serious co-star for the first part of the film and then let her kick some butt!

Jason Adams said...

Seriously, I really like Sandy but I never see any of her movies because they all look just awful. So it's awesome to see her using her Oscar win for good, not evil!

And it seems to me that any actor with half a brain ought to want this part so hopefully this can get moving along already.

Rob K. said...

Again, JA, I congratulate you on the RDJ dislike. "Giant (annoying as hell) ham," indeed.