Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Loved I Love You Phillip Morris Once

.

It's been months since I gave up hope on it ever getting a proper release and found a way to see I Love You, Phillip Morris my own way... and now it's getting a proper release! ILYPM comes out next weekend on December 3rd and there are several reasons it's worth seeing - it's super funny and super sweet and just super all-around sort of strange, in a really delightful way. I don't know why I never properly reviewed it when I saw it but I liked it an awful lot. Ewan McGregor has never been sweeter - and that's obviously saying quite a lot - and Jim Carrey's very good. Plus, even if it's brief, Rodrigo Santoro saunters around a bit and that's always worth gawking at.


Check the red-band NSFW trailer right here.
.

.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I found my own way to see it this summer. I have to agree that it is a very sweet and strange movie. I absolutely adored it! I hope the performances are not ignored during awards season.