Thursday, October 28, 2010

There Are Things You Do Hate, Lord

.

I've been lousy at remembering when it's been time for The Film Experience's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" series. I always see it the next morning and scream, "Damn!" at myself. Cue this morning and I missed last night's Night of the Hunter screen-cap orgy. Damn! But this time I can pretend I had everybody beat because I did my own one man orgy o' screen-capping for that brilliant beauty of a film way back when. I'm a little surprised that I narrowed it down to eight shots I love there and didn't include the shot of Shelley Winters in her bed right before she gets stabbed, since that one's at the forefront of images I think of when I think of the movie, and I think of this movie often. It's one of my faves. Once upon a time Rev. Harry made the runner-up list for my favorite movie characters of all-time. Anyway head over to TFE for more on this masterpiece, and thank Nat while you're there for running such a fun show.

.

No comments: