Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pic of the Day II

You'll know all this if you read the comments in the post I did earlier on the cover of this week's Entertainment Weekly with our first glance at Chris Evans in his Captain America costume, but inside the magazine there's a shot of Chris out of his Captain America costume and that's what really matters. Duh. Here it is, via (with huge thanks to Joe for finding that link):

.
There are a couple more new shots from the movie at that link, but this is what we want so screw the rest. Screw it! Good grief, Chris Evans. Good grief. (Although I should insert some bitching here about his having shaved his chest, so consider this that.)
..

6 comments:

Joe Reid said...

HA! I had a count-down going to when you would bitch about the chest hair. You made it, like, ten minutes. That's pretty good for you!

Jason Adams said...

It wasn't until a split second before I hit post that I even noticed the lack of chest hair! First I just went a little blind for a couple minutes, I think.

John said...

DAMN!!

Derreck said...

I had to scroll down to see this picture and when i did, i just stopped and went 'whoa'.

I can't handle it.

Anonymous said...

i'm depressed over the lack of hair. he has some of the sexiest fuzz on the planet!!!!

Anonymous said...

What is their obsession with making lovely furry men shave? WHYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????