Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gratuitous Sam Page

.

I don't watch Mad Men. I have no excuses why and it leaves my boyfriend flabbergasted. The few episodes I have seen I've enjoyed, and I love the look, and the actors all seem appealing (not to mention the camera's fixation with Jon Hamm's crotch). I just can't seem to work up an enthusiasm for it that keeps me coming back week in week out. I don't know. But I've said all this before. This is just my in to approaching Sam Page, who plays va-va-va-voom-tastic Joan Holloway's husband Greg and I keep hearing my boyfriend swoon over. I only had a vague idea of what he looked like...


... but once I started looking him up there was no stopping. In his almost-34-years he's been the giving sort. He even starred in one of David DeCoteau's homo-horror-fests, The Brotherhood, which no doubt you'll see some underpants-vamp action from below. Bless David DeCoteau. His movies are almost unwatchable but he's gotten more up-and-comers into their skivvies and on top of each other than Calvin Klein. Anyway Sam Page is pleasant to look at, the end.

.

8 comments:

Joe Reid said...

You'd have enjoyed the era of All My Children when Sam and Josh Duhamel were both running around being cute.

Jason Adams said...

I have a very distinct memory of flipping past a soap opera years and years ago and seeing Josh Duhamel in a speedo and marking his "face" for future attention. What I can't believe is that that scene's never made its way online.

RJ said...

God bless that old perv David Decouteau.

Anonymous said...

I share your sentiment. Guy is cute but not enough for me to watch that show.

Fernando Moss said...

Oh my, now I won't be able to step out of my desk for a few minutes :S

Adam said...

I'm obsessed with "Mad Men." Best character drama since "Buffy" and "Six Feet Under" for me. I'm surprised you haven't found the love.

As for Sam Page, I have new admiration. I had no idea of his gratuitous back catalogue! On "Mad Men" he's sort of an awful character that I really hope dies at war, particularly after he got all rapey with Joan.

Jason Adams said...

I think that rape scene is the only scene of Mad Men I've seen with him in it, Adam. Which is odd. But there it is. That scene was terribly upsetting even without being a follower of the show. Poor sad Joan. And according to my boyfriend's angrily oft-expressed-lately opinion dude's TOTALLY dying in the war. See, I don't really even need to watch the show, I get kept up anyway. Osmosis. ;)

Bill_the_Bear said...

You know...he really gives off a Mark Ruffalo vibe in many of those photos.