Thursday, October 21, 2010

Benjamin Walker Five Times

.

This post is for Joe, who took a moment last evening to appreciate Benjamin Walker, the Broadway actor who's currently starring in Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. I had no idea who he was so I did a little digging and found out some info. He gave up the role of Hank McCoy (aka The Beast) in the X-Men Muppet Babies movie in order to do BBAJ. He was replaced by Nicholas Hoult, of all people. He's engaged to Mamie Gummer, Meryl Streep's daughter. And he'd caught my eye before - he played young Liam Neeson in Kinsey and I remember taking note of what damn fine casting he was. And finally, he has discussed his own ass in print. But when he says that there are pictures of his ass all over the internet I have to call him a liar, because I haven't found one substantial picture of his ass. Liar!


ETA Here are a couple of shots of Ben and Stargate: Universe's Brian J. Smith getting fresh with each other in some movie called The War Boys. (via) Benjamin's the one in the blue shirt.

.

1 comment:

John T said...

I have seen these posters of his ass all over town, which means that I will likely be seeing Andrew Jackson next on Broadway.