Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ever Have One Of Those Mornings...

.

... where you feel like your penis has been replaced with an assassin's well-flung ivory-headed dagger? Yeah me neither, just thought I'd ask. Wouldn't want anybody feeling left out. Anyway, hello strangers! I'm gone one day and I feel like it's been a century. Yesterday turned into an unexpected, although welcomed, internet-free oasis, but now I'm back for real. For realsies? No. Okay I need to go and wake up a little, this is too much nonsense even for me. But hi! I'm just saying hi.

,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dad just bought this dvd. i heard it's terrible (obviously). but is it worth watching for jake's body at least?

Jason Adams said...

I found Jake enough to make it thru, but your mileage may vary. I am a spazz after all.