Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Where The Heck Have I Been?

.

If I once knew that Tom Hardy was in Inception I'd certainly forgotten about it. I never realized that was him making the "I've got a bigger gun" joke at the end of the most recent trailer. Those are above a couple shots of him on the set - with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Ellen Page - that I stumbled across a bit ago; here are a couple more (for obvious reasons).


God he's massive. I like him better a bit smaller...


... but honestly, any will do. Thank you, Tom. Thanks for being so giving. Can't wait to see what he does with Mad Max. (Hopefully it'll still involve leather pants though.)

As for Inception, have y'all seen them reviews? I've stopped myself from reading any but I've read the reactions to them which've let me know just how positive they've been. Can't wait!
.

4 comments:

tanpoffl said...

Holy Jesus on a Banana! Where do those last couple of pics come from? Drool!

John said...

I've never heard of him but DAMN!! I love the b&w of him almost naked. Is he an up and coming or what?

Hugh Man said...

see him completely naked in Bronson. I love this guy. Big or not! + he's gay in rock'n'rolla!

Johnny said...

http://ones2watch4.com/content/wp-content/gallery/tom-hardy/tom-8.jpg
Another sexy shot. Now that's a man!