Monday, July 19, 2010

Pic of the Day

First off, I missed the chance to wish Kristen Bell a happy 30th birthday yesterday, so happy 30, beautiful! May your new year bring you a good movie for the love of Sheriff Lamb. Could You Again be that good movie? I raved about the cast awhile back, and now we've got pictures and well, just look at 'this one:


Ignore the kid at the left and Odette Yustman in the purple for the moment - that's Betty White, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Sigoruney Weaver standing there with Kristen! Yeehaw! People not pictured include Kristin Chenoweth and Cloris Leachman and Victor Garber, oh my. There are more pics at this link from the movie. Gah I hope it's worthy of these ladies. YA is out on September 24th. And ha to how tall Siggy is. She makes Kristen look like a wee tiny person. Which Kristen is, adorably so, but still.
.

5 comments:

Joe Reid said...

It's funny, I saw this movie on IMDb's release schedule, and I scoffed. Oh, how I scoffed! And I wondered why Kristen Bell couldn't make any good movies. And then I watched the trailer and saw this parade of awesome cast members -- Victor Garber! Cheno! -- and the comedy seemed not-entirely-objectionable! It probably can't aspire much higher than Silly Fun Time, but that could well be enough.

Jason Adams said...

There's a trailer? Oh I haven't seen that. Have to look it up tonight. but yeah the fact that it's from the director of Race to Witch Mountain doesn't exactly inspire great gobs of confidence, but I could watch this group of people just stand there and wave at me for two hours and be delighted.

DuchessKitty said...

I saw the trailer when I went to see Knight and Day (shut up) a couple of weeks ago.
It looks very silly but totally enjoyable.

breedaniels said...

I really want to see this, it looks Hilarious!!!! I love when they first see each other and that like opera/magical music plays.LOL!!!

Lucky said...

I smell Four Christmases all over again. Great cast (Cheno again,Spacek, Duvall, Steenburgen), but totally wasted