Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My Ankle & Chris' Ass

.
Hey y'all, happy Tuesday, I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was swell except the part where I sprained my ankle and it's all swollen and streaked with purple and I'm hobbling around today and it's a billion degrees and I want to crawl into a cave and become a crippled cave person forever. Except that. (Yay!) So anyway, crappy mood, not feeling very bloggy today. And there's so much to blog about! I've already spotted about a billion links and stories and shit slash junk I ought to share this morning but I just ain't feeling it right now. I've got a doctor appointment in a bit so he can tell me what I already know, and hopefully give me pills. (Yay pills!)

However I ought to share the pictures of Chris Evans (or possibly his body double, some people claim) strutting around ass out on the set of Whats My Number?, the movie he's doing with Anna Faris (Anna or her body double is also naked in these pics, but no thank you). Anyway it's hard to tell if it's Chris or his body double in the actual shots of him taking his clothes off, but one thing's for certain in the shots that are definitely him - that motherfucker shaved his chest. How dare he!

.

9 comments:

Elian said...

I hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Why do big budget films make their actors shave their chest? I'm sure the bear community is not thrilled about this at all.

Lightning from the Future said...

Feel better, hobbler!

Ms Scrappy said...

I wish you speedy healing and nice ass!!

Hugh Man said...

One job- find out if these pics are real! and get better!

Jason Adams said...

Well according to Anna Faris she used a body double. So Chris presumably did as well.

PSP said...

i wish you a speedy recovery as well, and i am certain you are heale by now.

but doesnt chris have more of an ass than this guy? like a bigger ass? as was noted in Not Another Teen Movie?

khadijah said...

yea guys THIS IS REAL!!!! its in his new movie whats your number it came out friday the 30th i saw it lol

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous: well, the "bear community" seems to be suffering from confusion, because a lot of men who identify as bears are well, not bears, they're just fat & hairy (which is NOT the same thing as a bear!). And not all of us like a man covered in sweat sponge.