Friday, June 25, 2010

PJ Crawls Into His Hobbit Hole

.
So says Deadline:

"In what amounts to a dream come true for fans of Middle Earth, Peter Jackson has decided to direct two installments of The Hobbit, trusted sources are telling me. His deal is being negotiated right now with Warner Bros, New Line and MGM."

He needs to get going on this if so, because even a dork like me is having trouble mustering up a "Whoo hoo!" to this after too many months turning into too many years of nothing. Once I start seeing practical stuff, people on set in costume and such, then I suppose I'll muster some Whoo. And then inevitably some Hoo to follow at an indeterminate time.
.

1 comment:

FranklinBluth said...

I'll muster more than a 'woo hoo' if we see PJ get going on this... but yeah, until then, we wait...