Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Feel As If I Ought To Wish...

.

... Hunter Parrish a happy 23rd birthday today - I mean look at him - even though I've never seen him act in anything. No I've never seen any of Weeds. Well wait, I did see the first episode, I think, forever ago. Was he in that? The very first episode I mean; I know he was on the show for awhile. I wouldn't want to be caught in a lie or anything! As if anything ever coming from my fingers should be believed until verified elsewhere. Anyway seeing it was this Hunter chap's birthday today sent me scouring for pictures and I'll have to do a proper gratuitous post for him some day. Hold me to that, y'all!
.

3 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Yeah, he's been on the entire run of "Weeds" (he's MLP's son). But that body has only been around since Season 4.

Michael Shetina said...

His "How to Bag a Cougar" video on FunnyorDie was pretty funny.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f864dd6cf8/cougar-101-with-hunter-parrish-from-hunter-parrish-rachael-harris-and-laura-kightlinger

S said...

Hunter Parrish is really really ridiculously good looking.