Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Am Link

.
--- Alright Ryan, I Love You - There's a charming interview with Ryan Phillippe up over at the Advocate, where he talks about kissing his best friend Breckin Meyer, having his perfect little body constantly exploited, wanting to wear spandex, and going to gay bars and not getting recognized. He's charmed me something fierce anew, he has.

--- Too Fey For Play - I haven't had anything to say about the whole Newsweek "gay actors can't play straight!' article brouhaha because the article is so goddamn stupid I didn't see the point. The writer's obviously just trying to make a name for himself, and succeeded, although that seems to have exploded in his face in maybe not the way he was hoping. Still my beloved Chenoweth proved once again that she's worthy of all our adoration when she ripped him apart, and Nat took him expertly to task over at The Film Experience as well.

--- Pair O' Posters - You can see the sorta creepy poster for the Eli Roth produced movie The Last Exorcism here. Curious about this movie, I am.

And you can see the fucking wonderful new poster for Evil Dead II right there to the right (via, click to embiggen, it's worth it). I love and will marry that poster and we will row old and die together and be buried in plots beside one another for eternity, amen.

--- Hey A - I am going to see Easy A, the new movie starring Emma Stone, about a thousand times, I can already tell. Joe lists the reasons why the trailer's so thrilling, but let me summarize: Emma Stone's fucking awesome, Penn Badgley's shirtless, and Lisa Kudrow and Patty Clarkson. A thousand times YES.

--- Two Hot - I don't know nothing about this movie Tamara Drewe, never heard of it til now, but these two shots from it via here have got me curious:


That's Luke Evans and mi amour Dominic Cooper there. The film's directed by Stephen Frears and also stars Gemma Arterton (She romanced Daniel Craig in the last Bond, and is about to romance Jake in Prince of Persia. And next is Dom? Ugh! I hate her.). Anyway, look at Dom! Oh. That swank motherfucker.

--- Forever Ari - I'm beginning to think this is a plot, Jarett, to drive me mad with jealousy! PopWrap interviewed Ari Graynor! Man alive.

--- Boo Bomer - Oh no, the amazing and perfect cast for Anna Faris' next movie What's Your Number? has gotten messed up! Mattew Bomer had to drop out as her "dream guy" because of a conflict with his TV show. Boo! Now I can't fantasize about him and Chris Evans "bonding" behind the scenes! Dave Annable has replaced him. He's okay, but no Bomer. Boo.
.

No comments: