Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here's Something Worth LookIng At

I momentarily have internet access before we hit the road again today, and I am taking this brief moment to post this, the first shot of Henry Cavill in Tarsem's Immortals (via), because how could I not.


In an interview that's quoted at that link, Tarsem's asked about Cavill's physical prepartion for the part and says this:

“I told him, I don’t want a six-pack, I want an eight pack. He was pretty pudgy when I first met him. But now? Hey, I’d fuck him.”

Henry Cavill has never been anything approaching the word pudgy, but I still appreciate the fire you lit under his ass to make him look like this so I'll give you a pass this time, Tarsem. And I second the whole finale to your statement there, heartily.

Hope y'all are having a good week...
...

2 comments:

Mark B. Wise said...

Have you looked at the rest of the cast for "Immortals"?

Hubba-hubba.

Julia said...

Holy shit. This director needs a Nobel Prize or something because...damn. Hope you're enjoying your trip!